The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody.

I'm the proud new owner of two 10 week old ND wethers. I've never had goats before although I've wanted them for years. After months and months of research (I was a little freaked out at the confusing nutritional needs of wethers) I finally decided to go ahead with it. My husband, daughters and I picked our boys out in April and just brought them home last Saturday. Best decision I've EVER made!!! I love our little guys! This forum is great and have learned so much here! Thanks to all the members who, through their warm support and advice to others, gave me the confidence I needed to get these little guys. I'll post pics soon and I'm positive I'll have tons of questions. :)

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Hi Everybody.

I'm the proud new owner of two 10 week old ND wethers. I've never had goats before although I've wanted them for years. After months and months of research (I was a little freaked out at the confusing nutritional needs of wethers) I finally decided to go ahead with it. My husband, daughters and I picked our boys out in April and just brought them home last Saturday. Best decision I've EVER made!!! I love our little guys! This forum is great and have learned so much here! Thanks to all the members who, through their warm support and advice to others, gave me the confidence I needed to get these little guys. I'll post pics soon and I'm positive I'll have tons of questions. :)
Well hello:)
Congrats!!
We better have pictures soon!(; ooooo how I love my Nigerians!!
I can see in your near future going crazy for babies and getting a doe!!:p lol.
Any questions just ask! We're always happy to help!
Also, welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Congrats!!
Hehe, I agree! Welcome to the forum! Pics please!

·
14,615 Posts
Welcome Jmarie so glad to have you & your goats with us!
Which side of the trestle are you we are neighbors! We are slightly west of Bickford Ave.
There is a show this Sat the 8th at Evergreen FGrounds, I think the mini breeds will be there, there is also a couple of Boer shows that day.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Congrats!!
I agree too! Ditto!
:wink::D
Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. :)

Welcome Jmarie so glad to have you & your goats with us!
Which side of the trestle are you we are neighbors! We are slightly west of Bickford Ave.
There is a show this Sat the 8th at Evergreen FGrounds, I think the mini breeds will be there, there is also a couple of Boer shows that day.
We live right on the west edge of the Snohomish valley. The northeast side of Silverlake. I may have to go to that show! I grew up in Monroe and worked at the fairgrounds when I was in high school so I love any chance to spend time there. I've yet to go to a goat event though!

Here are some pics of Tom and Huck. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I couldn't resist including the close up of Tommy's face. Everytime I sit down, it's the next thing I see! Silly lap goat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts