The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Teresa and I've recently started my second herd. Had to sell last one because my husband had mean hunting dogs. Got rid of the dogs and I wanted goats again. I have twin sisters and a Tennessee Lineback Boer. Nannies are boer too but they came from NM. I will post pics later. I just got a new phone so no pics on here yet. My Billy's name is Elvis and his wives are Bell and Trouble, Trouble ran away the day I got her and I had to chase her for 3 miles, hence the name! Haha I'm excited to have babies this spring. The nannies are only 9 months but are already in the pen with Elvis so he is already trying to mate! pics to come soon! I'm excited to be on The Goat Spot!!!

·
14,615 Posts
And we're excited to have you here Teresa, can hardly wait to see pics your herd.
What is a Tennesee Lineback?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And we're excited to have you here Teresa, can hardly wait to see pics your herd. What is a Tennesee Lineback?
Well, All I know is that he is really hairy and the guy I bought Elvis from said he's a Lineback boer and that his hair stands up on his back all down his spine when he gets excited!? Lol

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,082 Posts
Welcome to The Goat Spot! I bet it feels good to be back in the world of goats. I don't know what I'd do without them! (Yes I do, I'd sleep more, never go outside, and would miss the deep satisfaction of caring for them ;) )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts