The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would stop in an introduce myself. My name is Rhiannon and I have been working on goats for about 3 yrs now. Take that with a grain of salt. I do not know anywhere near as much as I would like. In fact in the beginning I was that person who did a ton of research and then found that the learning curve is super steep. I started off wanting dairy. I loved my dairy girls,but the meat goats took my heart. Currently we raise Boers. Nothing fancy at the moment just working towards good solid meat goats. SO I hope to learn some new things here. Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You have been with goats longer than I have. They are great, aren't they.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Welcome! I could not agree more. Goats are wonderful, and they do drive one crazy! Or, as was said at a dinner for goat people: "Are goat people crazy in some way?" "Maybe you must be somewhat crazy to get the idea of getting goats?" "Or, maybe one gets crazy from being with these totally crazy beings?" "Or maybe just everybody else is crazy, not having discovered these nice creatures?"

Also welcome to our learning group! "The more we learn, the more we discover we do not know!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts