The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dave (TDG Farms) S.E. Washington State
4,805 Posts
Badger Canyon Trail, Badger Long Loop, Chamna Natural Preserve (Sounds very fun if not over crowded), Richland Bend, W.E. Johnson Park, Wallula Gap Hike (your area), White Bluffs (I like this one a lot), Yakima River Delta. A few may be a bit to public for goats. But I am excited to see the white bluffs area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I didn't realize how many people had packgoats in the Tri-Cities area. How cool! Is there a Tri-Cities packgoat club? We are getting our first two goats in two weeks. I am currently building a "goat barn" and pasture with a rock mountain for the goats to play on. I will post pics as soon as it is complete.

·
Dave (TDG Farms) S.E. Washington State
4,805 Posts
The thought of a TC club did cross my mind as well :) I think with as little to do in our area as there is, a PG club would draw a lot of interest. Just started selling pack goats this year and decided to keep one for myself :) Thanks to the nudging by Curtis King :). So mine will not be able to pack anytime soon but man they LOVE our small trail walks. Took 8 of em up Red Mt the other week, they played they whole time and had a ball.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts