The Goat Spot Forum banner

81 - 100 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
2 more weeks right? Soo exciting!
Yea but you know what...... paul used a kidding calculator.... FOR FULL SIZED GOATIES. :eek:mg::nod:. So. I may be having kids a few days earlier than i was expecting!!!??!?! What made me think of it. I always check the barn camera before i go to bed. Crickie has been pretty miserable at nights and a few nights ago Bee was stretching and hangin out on the stairs in their barn. So i went back and looked at their bred dates... yup he has 150 days marked on our shared calendar. :waiting::imok:(doh)(headsmash). Oye! My darling husbeast.... i DO love you but uhhhh these two can go at 145 days and it is ok. Are you ready for the beating now? Lol! Cause now i am all like dang i REALLY gotta put my kidding stuff together and not procrastinate.

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
Lookin' good! Such cute little udders :)
I can see both of their udders change by the day now it seems. Eep! Tonight i felt ligs.... Crick is a do not mess ANYWHERE remotely close to my butt goat now. So that was errr fun. :shrug: And Bee is all oooo do it again maman and do the other side and do just my whole butt a lot maman. (rofl). Bee has a squishy one. Crick's were both a lil bit mushy but still pencils at the same time. :eek:mg:. Bee is the first due. Then Crickie three days later.

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,047 Posts
Yea but you know what...... paul used a kidding calculator.... FOR FULL SIZED GOATIES. :eek:mg::nod:. So. I may be having kids a few days earlier than i was expecting!!!??!?! What made me think of it. I always check the barn camera before i go to bed. Crickie has been pretty miserable at nights and a few nights ago Bee was stretching and hangin out on the stairs in their barn. So i went back and looked at their bred dates... yup he has 150 days marked on our shared calendar. :waiting::imok:(doh)(headsmash). Oye! My darling husbeast.... i DO love you but uhhhh these two can go at 145 days and it is ok. Are you ready for the beating now? Lol! Cause now i am all like dang i REALLY gotta put my kidding stuff together and not procrastinate.
Thanks for pointing this out! Mine being kinders I wonder if they will go earlier than 150 too. I'll take em as fast as I can get em.:heehee:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Oh no! Bad Paul! lol but yay for babies sooner than expected!! (dance):storkgirl:

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I got a new barn cam and it is fuzzy. Yuck! I thought i would like it more so i could move it around and see the whole room. But nope. The pic stinks! Anyhoo... Bee's kids have dropped quite a bit in the last few days and her ligs are def squishy. Crickie's.. not so much but she was four days behind Bee and her ligs are a tinny bit squishy. Udders are looking great though.
DFBA470E-5D9D-444E-B6AA-EAB0228CAC3C.jpeg

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
I tried one of those fish eyed cameras that move but nope nope nope they’re fuzzy. It might get a bit better with strong daylight but not much. That’s why I got the Smonet ones.
Yay for squishy ligs...getting closer! This is going to be fun to watch, I can’t wait for their kids!

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I tried one of those fish eyed cameras that move but nope nope nope they're fuzzy. It might get a bit better with strong daylight but not much. That's why I got the Smonet ones.
Yay for squishy ligs...getting closer! This is going to be fun to watch, I can't wait for their kids!
Yea the picture is just bunk. And i already have a hard time with internet in the tin sided barns. That is bunk too. My other ones.. same brand.. have a much clearer picture and connection is better. This barn i do not have much trouble picking up in. But the other one is hit or miss and if it is raining or very cloudy forget it. :/. Paul was supposed to get another extender for the shop but hasnt yet. In the house it works great though (the new one). I have used it several times when G was sleeping and i did not want to wake him For chores.

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Oh my, Bee is almost as wide as she is tall! Still beautiful though!
i know right! Lol. She hs went from the do my butt more maman to do not touch me. Lol! I got her this mornin though... she snuck in the milk room and i got a good feel. Udder still has lots of wiggle and her ligs are slowly going but i can still feel them way down in there.

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Fuzzy or not, it will help to see her pushing and know it is time. Can't mistake that.
Even with a little fuzzy picture. ;)
True! Bee likes to go under the loft. So i am gonna have to watch her close and make sure i get her in the kidding stall i have ready. Cause i cannot see her under it. :/.

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
both girls are having some squeezies this afternoon. Oh my. Bee is good and uncomfortable with hers. She is stretching out, hunching up and kicking at her sides. Crickie just is starry eyed some and stretching a lil bit. Her kids have dropped it is just hard to see on against her dark hair. Neither has any goo.
6A0354DB-560A-449B-94F1-9B038B68E13E.jpeg
FBECFD7D-B234-43B6-9222-533ECA892F83.jpeg
7CA34648-6B22-401B-9661-D25DA90B4668.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
So exciting! :clapping: This might be a silly question, but how close do you think they are?
Hmmmm. I give Bee a day two at most. Crickie probably four. But watch... Crickie will just go into a corner and poof kids lol! She is so quiet and stoic. Bee will be the drama llama that she always is i am sure.

81 - 100 of 165 Posts