The Goat Spot Forum banner

101 - 120 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
So exciting! :clapping: This might be a silly question, but how close do you think they are?
Ok i changed my mind!. Just like Bee did. Hahahhaha! She was just foolin. Yesterday she was crazy uncomfortable.... today... nothin! So. She will kid sometime this year at least THAT i do know. Hahahaha!

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Now i have a miserable drama llama and a biter. Wth crickie? Bee is the llama. Last night i went up and sat for a while cause Bee was really uncomfortable and making tons of weird noises. Crickie got up from her spot and had to have a fluffy of stuff in the straw... bit bibbin and bee.

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
My two beached seals today. Bee is still hangin on to the crackens. She has squeezies still but no mucus. Miserable as all get out when tryin lay down. I pile up straw and they paw it down so i give up. If i left a tied bale in there someone... aka jade... would nibble the strings off i am sure. Crickie is just herself.
88D5EC69-C6DD-47E7-895A-F24706CC1264.jpeg
BE0EB18F-DEE5-4D89-ABC1-91D130116EA8.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Twin doelings for my Bee! She did great and is being an amazing maman. Crickie is in a stall beside Bee now. Her udder filled a lot today and her ligs are pretty gone. I had to dig for them tonight to find them.

Pappy says G’s race car is multipurpose. Lol!

Attachments

101 - 120 of 165 Posts