The Goat Spot Forum banner

121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Congratulations on the twins!! I hope Crickie’s kidding went just as well!

Reactions: Sfgwife

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
crickie is still holdin onto the crackens this mornin. It was just dirty goo last night. This mornin it is changin to a pink tinge. So we are gettin closer. She won't settle down with is up there. So we are watchin from the house.

Bee and the girls are doing great!

73DAB49F-A1DD-49C2-9AEE-D5B0433B9A06.jpeg
222A181E-4F35-4E35-9FB7-D055142ACD0F.jpeg
DD2E4000-320A-4A1F-AFEF-F481E0FF1ECC.jpeg
97F9C71B-FD2B-43F1-9754-8B982BA8B265.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 · (Edited)
Can you give her some calcium gummies? Walk her around I know that made my labor kick in ;)
She has been getting gummies for three weeks now plus i have been feeding more alfalfa hay too. ;/. Her pellet has always just been ap until the last three weeks when i started adding in grain. We also gave her some power punch a bit ago.

I have a call in to the vet. I do have a shot of lute here. I went fishing a bit ago as well. To see if maybe a kid was blocking things up. Nope. I can only get two not quite three fingers in the "ring". She was giving some small pushes earlier, grinding teeth, up and down and a little pawing. contractions jave also slowed down. Most of that has stopped. Hence the vet call. Ugh! This waiting for everything is trying my one nerve that i have left right now!

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Crickie and i finally had triplet doelings.... after her long day she was worn out. Plus tangled and breech kids did not help. So i did. One was doa. And lordy she was gorgeous! The other two are doing well as is Crickie. Long long day and night. Difficult birth. But all is well on the Hillsite tonight!

121 - 140 of 165 Posts