The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little boy is a week old. He is having leg issues. We have given him selenium, vitamin B, and a gallon of cow's milk before going to formula. He seems to walk with stiff legs. Not much bending at all. He is walking, just really stiffly. He has been this way since birth apparently. The person we bought him off of never mentioned it and we never put him on the ground because we thought he might have ran off. I dont know what to do. We make sure he gets up and walks every day to use his legs but he is still pretty much the same. He was originally getting up using his front legs but is now using his back legs to get up. He also seems to not be able to find the nipple to eat. I pretty much have to open his mouth and put it in. I know he can see because he will travel around and get himself into some crazy places that he had to see to get there. Once the nipple is in his mouth, he goes to town. He wags his tail and has an amazing appetite. Also, his back legs and hips are skeletal almost. Front half chubby. The lady we got him from said the mom had a hard birth and he was a twin. I have a video but am not sure how to upload it on from my phone. (P.S. his name is Captain Jean-luc Piccard). All our babies are named after star trek characters. :)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts