The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
He does look like a nice boy. The only thing that turns me off is that he is low and deep in his escutcheon, and it looks like he gets in from his dam, because her udder is drooping for that reason.

I would probably ask for pictures of his dam's rear udder, dam, and sire before making any decisions.

What is your plan for your herd? Like, any specific direction that you wish to go?

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just plan on having a relatively small herd for milking mainly, but I would want to make decent money off of the kids to help with the cost of feed and stuff. I was thinking the redwood hills bloodlines might bring a decent price seeing is seems pretty desirable.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
I just plan on having a relatively small herd for milking mainly, but I would want to make decent money off of the kids to help with the cost of feed and stuff. I was thinking the redwood hills bloodlines might bring a decent price seeing is seems pretty desirable.
Well if that's the case, I wouldn't hesitate to snatch him up!! I mean, for his price, that is great. But, I would still ask for the pictures.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
And here is his dam's full sister

And his cousin/half sister from his sire (she's also the daughter of the doe above)-
This doe is fabulous.

Another half sister-

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the pics guys... I'd have to pick up a few more jobs before my parents would let me get him, but I'm just in love with this little guy :love:
I mean I have the money to buy him and build a pen, but they want me to have more money coming in, he's been posted for sale for about two months and they've dropped their price about $50 and still say OBO so I REALLY think he is a good idea, I just think he is absolutely gorgeous :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts