Holly's baby bump!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Sara, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Sorry for posting soooo much but I was going through my Holly rear view photos. And I made a collage of her "baby bump" from 11/15 - 11/21

it's oldest to newest, left to right.

[​IMG]

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You wait til you can see her babies moving around and feeling them before you see them is just awesome!!

3. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    It's so exciting! FEBRUARY MUST COME SOONER!

4. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Is it possible that she's getting bigger so fast, she would be on day 74 today. =)

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Really good chance for multiples when they look preggy early in their term...I'll guess twins!

6. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    I hope triplets. =) All girls please Holly!

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    With any of my girls when it came to the two that have had triplets, they always gave me 2 boys and a girl! Tilly has had twins 3 times and her first was 2 girls then 2 boys then 2 girls, never 1 of each....this time I hope Binky gives 2 girls...her first freshening she had 2 boys

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Beri is only one and a half - 2 months along and she looks ALOT bigger. She ALWAYS has quads. It does look like Holly got bigger - even in the pics above.

9. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Bwhahahahahah
    But really though, I want triplet does. Or 2 does and a buck.

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Dontcha know the "does secret code" ? To give and have EXACTLY the opposite of what WE want! LOL :D

11. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Well looky here, I have a purple name. =) Also, Holly listens quite well, and I haven't even asked her for doelings. She doesn't look fat in those pictures doe she?

12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    If when you run your hand down her back and don't have to push too hard to find her spine then she's not too fat....through all the winter hair it is decieving but she looks fine to me.

13. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    She's comin' along pretty good there!! :D

14. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I didn't mean that Beri is bigger than Holly, I just meant Beri has "grown" lol. I've noticed that ff's take a little longer to "show" than more "experienced" does.

15. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Sara -

As long as she has 2 that is what we are shooting for! More would be BETTER - but please Holly - at least twins!

Auntie Al needs a new goat! LOL!