The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG im so in love with this girl! Cant wait to go home and play with her! My mom took all these pics, I guess Beverly is a pretty playful little girl. I can see that she has actually started growing and she has a cute little belly on her!
I would REALLY like to keep her but it all depends on......CONFIRMATION lol

Well here she IS!

Those were pics of her from when she was born August 31st. These next ones are from yesterday when she turned a week old!

MY FAVORITE!! :love:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In one of the pics you can kinda see it lol. My mom is going over again tomorrow I will ask. She said Holly keeps running and hiding in her house lol so its hard for her to get a pic

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BAHAHAHAHA you must really hate Hollywood lol. Ok ok I will make sure my mom knows to get the pic no matter what haha. She will have permission to do what she must!

I think im keeping this girl.....depending on her confirmation

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
IMO hollywood is just like her mom.. retarded. beautiful goat.. just dumb in the head. sounds like the baby isn't that way tho..

but udders are more important than confo IMO.. you can fix confo problems in 1-2 breedings, but fixing udders takes like 4-8 breedings depending on the fault ( teats are an easy fix, but ligs/foreudders/height take time to fix) and im not pulling the numbers out of my ears... i've learned this throught several breeders that i trust and love

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree, I care more about the udder than conformation. Will get the pic asap.

Im pretty much gonna keep this girl, im just curious to know how her conformation is so I know what to improve on

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shes my FAVORITE color and of course the blue eyes is icing on the cake!

Heres her mommas udder. Its not bagged up, im letting beverly be dam raised which is working out perfectly! Shes super sweet and friendly and her mom is probably the best mom we have had always watching her little monkey!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts