Hope got stuck this morning

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Lawanda, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    When my daughter came in this morning and I asked he if she'd given the goaties their grain she said no, so I asked her if she'd given them their hay, and she said NO BUT.. and I interupted her ( :p ) and asked if she had given them their warm water, and she said NO! But Hope is stuck and I can't get her out! So I hollered at the other girls to find me the camera and I got my warm boots and coat on and ran out side and they brought me the camera and she was indeed stuck

[​IMG]

The goaties were all yellin their heads off at me to come help the poor goat out! LOL

So I ended up draging the poor thing out from under, and when she stood up, I thought she was going to have problems walking, but she spied the open gate and made a beeline for the grain bin! :slapfloor:

SO she is ok :) Doing good :)

It was funny though :)

2. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

That look on her face is priceless! :laugh:

3. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

:slapfloor: awww!! I hope she wasnt there too long!!! I think you might want to board that up!! :ROFL:

4. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    What WAS she thinking? lol

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    lol! poor goat- but good thing you grabbed the camera, you can show it to her kids and embarass her :wink:

6. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

7. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    That's right. Silly thing :) She is my ornery one :) :devilish:

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    That had to be something to see! And then to have to drag her out... :slapfloor:

9. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    haha That *was* funny. Faith (my 10 yo dd) was all like "Oh mom you're hurting her, oh no, MOOOMMMM! Oh Whew. I am so glad she is out" I mean, I drug her right out, with nary a protest from her, but Faithy worried about it out loud the whole 45 seconds it took me... LOL