Hope pictures (due 02-21)

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Epona142, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Here are some pictures of Hope I took today. I also listened to her stomach and felt, and I think I heard and felt kids! Definitely heard and felt something, that's for sure. She's not shown any signs of heat since being bred and Buck hasn't bred her since then so here's hoping!

Top view:
    [​IMG]

Side view:
    [​IMG]

Back view:
    [​IMG]

Chacha:
    [​IMG]

I'm very excited.

:stars:

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    How fun. I have a Hope that is BIG as a house and I did to what to breed her this year but I think her and the bucks had a night time romance.

So are these your first babies? Have you started the kidding kit? That is always fun to go get all the good stuff. Seems like I never have enough stuff (so I think).

Hope you get some beautiful :girl: :girl:

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I sure hope you get some beautiful kids out of her....she sure is flashy!

4. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Yes, these are my first kids! When I bought Hope she was supposed to be bred for an October kidding, but as you may remember that didn't come to be, but the day after I brought Buck home, whoo!

I have gotten most of the items needed together, I keep a big toolbox full of stuff like that in the feedbarn. I just need to hook up lighting for the kidding stall, and possibly heat. Buck will also be moved to a new enclosure shortly, partly for Hope and partly so he doesn't breed the new baby Luna too soon.

I am praying for at least one doeling, because I will get to keep her!

I am sooo excited. :leap:

5. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Well congrats on getting Hope bred! :stars: And I do hope she gives you that doeling you want so much! :thumbup:

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I can't wait to see if she gives you any with her color...she is a pretty girl!