The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not EXACTLY how i intended the barrell be used for Hope the gow....

I had thought it would be a good hay feeder for the purgatory hot pen and that slick could easily get his head in the hole while the gow could get hers over the top. I supposed hope thought she needed put her snoot right in the middle of it all. A lil hand saw later she was saved and lived to tell the tale. And tell it to everyone she did! Lol!

63A74E45-3884-4D34-B0A7-A95F12578E6C.jpeg

F736F499-3AC5-4E3E-A847-E12801671EC0.jpeg

This bottom pic though. I laughed so hard! She was lookin at me jus a hollarin... and it echoed. But did not want me come back near her til she got the offendin cone of shame off her noggin. She would walk away from me then look and hollar. Goofy!

EA68F41B-788B-4FD4-9DC7-B7ACA9A9B740.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Has your gow looked in a mirror yet?
Hahaha nah She is happy thinkin she is a gow. For now....

I think it will be a rude awakenin when she goes down the road for a month or so next year. Hahahhha. Told our friend that he had feed her her alfalfa pellet twice a day and every three days brush her.... he rolled his eyes at me. It is only two miles down the road so i am sure to be goin often.

Yesterday i told him to caption my pic... he said your monster
My reply... your breedin stock. Hahhahaha.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Hahaha nah She is happy thinkin she is a gow. For now....

I think it will be a rude awakenin when she goes down the road for a month or so next year. Hahahhha. Told our friend that he had feed her her alfalfa pellet twice a day and every three days brush her.... he rolled his eyes at me. It is only two miles down the road so i am sure to be goin often.

Yesterday i told him to caption my pic... he said your monster
My reply... your breedin stock. Hahhahaha.
She may come.running home to mama!

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is how you get pics of Hope the dope now. Oye! Silly girl. But. She is two next week. And this saturday she is goin back to where she came from for a lil bit..... to make us a baby dope! I am gonna miss my girl if she has to be there for a month though. Bratty as she is. I am afraid we missed her heat this time but not absolutely positive. I just hope that Sammy will check daily and look and see if the bull has done the deed or is nosin round her.

Bess and Ebbie (the dexter girls) got lute and cidrs last fri. Then today we pulled cidrs and gave lute again. Friday dr john comes to make us lil dexter babies. We were hoping to calves everyone out pretty close together just to get it done. Lol. Hopefully Hope will be receptive to the bull quick.

F7F1975F-3B58-4A86-A42E-899104C3C75C.jpeg 876834BB-56FB-4FAE-8AFA-695EB5075A16.jpeg F36A534C-5053-4E9F-9C47-E4593D535896.jpeg 4D90CB23-757C-45EA-B5F1-42AB6A1126D8.jpeg 69C70A90-3E7A-4A61-9502-A0EB269AB8DE.jpeg

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
She just has to have some pink polish for her hooves now. This being her first date and all, primping is probably necessary. :heehee:

Scarlett is going to miss her chosen surrogate Mama as much, if not more, as Hopes' surrogate Mama will miss her.

Okay Hope listen up, go be all flirty and behave like a fast hussy. (blush)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts