The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
She *really* reminds me of Liberty. :)
I agree to some extent. They both have that "look at me" thing going on. They are both pretty square and level topped and hipped. I wish Hope could pack on the poundage like Liberty can. Liberty is also deeper in the twist. It's hard to capture in pictures, but Hope actually has a pretty nice chest. She seems to be a cut above the rest of my herd at this point. Though I have some others I'm in love with too. I just AI d Hope's mother to this buck yesterday.

http://www.biogenicsltd.com/b449.html

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
NICE! ^ That's awesome! Hoping you get some beautiful kids from them!

Liberty weighed 104 a week ago... she is pretty heavy. Do you know what Hope weighs? Hope beat Liberty at the last show by a couple goats right? I wonder how they'll compare at Puyallup. :) Liberty beat Hope at RWB I think? At least the first day.

Dandi and Liberty will be in the 6-9 class... Dazzle will be in the 3-6. Hope will be in 3-6 right?

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
It's hard to capture in pictures, but Hope actually has a pretty nice chest.
I know it... she's gorgeous. I love her front. I also think Hope has a prettier/longer neck. Liberty drives me crazy in the ring as she won't stretch her neck out/hold her head up unless I stand on tip toes trying to hold her head up...

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Liberty weighed 104 a week ago... she is pretty heavy. Do you know what Hope weighs? Hope beat Liberty at the last show by a couple goats right? I wonder how they'll compare at Puyallup. :) Liberty beat Hope at RWB I think? At least the first day. Dandi and Liberty will be in the 6-9 class... Dazzle will be in the 3-6. Hope will be in 3-6 right?
I'll weigh Hope. I haven't lately. You have it right. Liberty beat Hope both days at RWB and the Sunday judge at Big Top had Hope in front. Hope will have graduated into the 6-9 by three days. I've got Tough Love and my little red doe for the 3-6. Doesn't seem fair for Dandi to still be in 6-9. She'll be like a senior in HS versus Jr. High girls. Ha. :)

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
I know... I thought Dandi would be in the 9-12 class by then. She's going to be 9 m/o on 9/19, a week after the show! Sorry... that doesn't seem fair at all! :( Maybe I should just scratch her... :D

Liberty will turn 6 months on the 26th of this month. Dazzle will be 6 months on 10/4.

Hey, but you know... Liberty just beat Dandi for grand at SW, and Hope beat Liberty at the last show! So there you go!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Geez... I just looked and saw that Hope is almost 2 weeks younger than Liberty! You think Liberty packs on the poundage?! Ha! What are you feedin that goat?! Liberty's mom is the shortest doe we own... so maybe Hope is just taller? Liberty is the same height as Dazzle now, who is a whole month younger!

It's almost going to be embarrassing leading almost 9 m/o Dandi into the ring... It seems SO unfair! :( She's a big girl. You saw her full sisters at RWB... those giant silver headed does who were older yearlings. Duet and Deeno's Pride are her full sisters from last year... Dandi's got big in her lines for sure!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hope is pretty tall for a Boer goat. I wouldn't feel bad about Dandi fitting the age perfectly and being big. What goes around comes around and no one would spend much time feeling bad for you if it was the other way around. Ha. :) I better get my entry in pretty soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts