The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I'm still on the hunt for toltrazuril and still checking horseprerace occasionally to see if the prices have fallen back into the realm of what's reasonable. So far no luck. I noticed yesterday that there's a site called horsemedcare that's showing toltrazuril for $110 (on sale from $140) for 900 ml of toltrazuril 5%, as opposed to $100 for 200 ml at horseprerace. Has anyone ever used (or even heard of) this site? It seems a little sketchy, but so do all of those racehorse websites. I also can't get the quantity to go below 2, which is strange. Any experiences or thoughts?

I was just going to just go without toltrazuril this year, but I'd really feel better if I could dose my kids as a precaution before sending them to their new homes.

·
Registered
11,199 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did see that thread, but since people were having trouble dissolving it I worried that the doses wouldn't be uniform. How did it work for you with yourgoats?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info! Although it looks like the powder is no longer on their website anyway, unless I'm missing it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I'm still on the hunt for toltrazuril and still checking horseprerace occasionally to see if the prices have fallen back into the realm of what's reasonable. So far no luck. I noticed yesterday that there's a site called horsemedcare that's showing toltrazuril for $110 (on sale from $140) for 900 ml of toltrazuril 5%, as opposed to $100 for 200 ml at horseprerace. Has anyone ever used (or even heard of) this site? It seems a little sketchy, but so do all of those racehorse websites. I also can't get the quantity to go below 2, which is strange. Any experiences or thoughts?

I was just going to just go without toltrazuril this year, but I'd really feel better if I could dose my kids as a precaution before sending them to their new home

i was facing similar difficulties especially getting getting quantity below two. But i came across this web site https://horsecamelsuppliments.com/ .They where able to supply me one with a fair price. Check the site out it might be of help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts