The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The barn I ride at has a few horses for sale. PM me for more Info.

1.COTE AZURE (Blue) She is a beautiful 16 hand Tri-color Paint mare, super sweet under saddle. With her personality and her temperament I am certain she will be able to find a loving home really fast.
2. Maestro 4 yr old Hanoverian cross, chestnut with lots of chrome, beautiful jump, daisy cutter movement, auto change, still green over fences $ 7500.00
3.Traveller 8 yr old Tri/ color paint used in lessons for beg to intermediate in English as well as western. Trained for therapeutic use incl. wheelchai...r safe. Show ready ! $5000.00
4.T- medium pony, used in jumpers, dark bay and young enough at age 7 to settle down $3000.00
5.Lets Fly - 18', 9yr old imported Westfale $ 270,000.00
6.Lapeco - 8yr dark bay super fancy important Oldenburg gelding , 17' hands , great dressage movements and a jump which is incredible
$90,000.00
7.Gandolf. 15 yr old grey Tb gelding, 16' with a great attitude and winning personality. The perfect horse for 3'3 jumpers, training level eventing or being brilliant in the dressage ring. Sadly outgrown by his owner, this horse is show ready today!
$16,000.00

1 - 1 of 1 Posts