Horses VS Goats VS Dogs for animal Crackers lol

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Kfin, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Kfin

Kfin New Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Canyon, TX
    My husband was feeding the girls some animal crackers and the horses decided they wanted in on this, than then the dogs did so they where all surrounding my husband wanting animal crackers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a picture of Panda I took a month ago, I just love this picture, it captures her personality to a T.
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ooo it looks like he is running low on animal crackers ;)

3. Saanens N Alpines

Saanens N Alpines New Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Southern MI
    That's funny, and soooo cute..lol!

4. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Cute pixs.

Animal crackers are a big hit at our house too. I took a bag over to the lesson horses at the barn where my daughter goes - they were gone just like that!!!!

5. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    I love the expression on your girl's face - she's like "hi mom!~ I'm getting treats!"

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I love it..... to cute.. :thumbup: .....thanks for sharing.... :thumb: :greengrin:

7. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Very cute! Animal Crackers have to be given to our goats with extreme caution <LOL>. We give it to them by the no climb fence, otherwise they'd pull the field fencing down climbing on it! It's a feeding frenzy, you have all 10 goats hoarding over you, the buck being the most intimidating with his lips smacking LOL If you go in the pen they are like puppies who haven't learned that its not okay to jump all over you.
    But I have a plan.... I put some in the bucks feeding pan, put some in the does feeding trough, and then quickly disperse what I have left into the mouths that are still following me....haha :)

8. Lexibot

Lexibot New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Missouri
    What a neat snack idea...

I ask... do ANY of your goats turn their nose up at them? It seems any treat I have, there's always a couple that just don't want it... >.>