The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little ball of Sunshine died yesterday morning. Little Houdini aka Hootie or Hooters. He touch a lot of people. Took him to the fleamarket with us. He went everywhere with us. Did not always get a long with Mae Mae but he was a charmer. Houdini turn people who did not like goats into goat likers or lovers. He was special. I put him to bed Friday night. Nothing was wrong with him. He drank his bottles ran around the house. Had some hay and I put his grain in with him for the night. At 2am my other half went to bed and he was fine. At 7 am he had not gotten me up to have his morning bottles. (he normaly is up at 6am or 6:30 am yes he use to sleep in my room) I found him looking like he was sleeping on his stuff animal Lambey. (We gave him it when his twin sister died). Today I stopped to look for him and started to cry again. I forgot he passed for a moment. He was only 2 months old but we where planning on weithering him and keeping him as a inside pet with Mae Mae and Little Bit. Bye Bye little Man you are already missed. We all loved you. Daddy cried for you and so did you Aunt Penny (goat hater turn goat lover by him). People where already asking for you at the fleamarket.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tomorrow night pur native beliefs we are going to his grave and waite for him. My friend is going to take pictures to see if his spirit comes to say good bye. I looked at the pictures on my phone and started crying again. Loosen this little guy has hit me harder then any other goat so far. I keep Mae Mae and Little Bit closer and constly checking up on them. I had a nightmare I lost them too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts