The Goat Spot Forum banner
1801 - 1820 of 1867 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I haven’t been able to go back and read all the posts yet. So sorry to hear from all who are sick. Praying for recoveries. My 6 year old just had his first day back in school after testing positive. We were blessed that he had very mild symptoms and also that my husband and I (vaccinated) have tested negative. We had several days of close contact with him before we knew he was positive. My MIL with some serious health conditions tested positive which is scary…but is vaccinated and asymptomatic with 4 days left to go in quarantine. The vaccines seem to have been effective for us so far…though I know some friends of friends who have had breakthrough cases (none hospitalized).

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
They let Don come off the sedative enough to evaluate him. He was able to follow directions and I was able to talk to him on speaker phone.
He couldn't talk back but it was something anyway. They say that he's stable and doing well.
I'm so sorry to hear about Don, but I'm glad he's stable. I hope he improves dramatically over the next few days.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
They let Don come off the sedative enough to evaluate him. He was able to follow directions and I was able to talk to him on speaker phone.
He couldn't talk back but it was something anyway. They say that he's stable and doing well.
Still praying for you and especially Don! I completely understand the bot being able to talk and when he can do not get stressed if it is just a few words. When my father's friend was in the ICU with covid he manages to text every other day but when he finally got to calling it was about 5 words limit before he was too exhausted to say more. So don't let that scare you as dad's friend made a full recovery and even now has gone back to work 2 days a week.

Praying for everyone still.

1801 - 1820 of 1867 Posts