The Goat Spot Forum banner
1901 - 1920 of 1983 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
That is truly beautiful @Tanya.

@goathiker We’re here if you want to talk, scream, rant, cry or even if you’d rather talk about anything but your loss. I wish we could do something to help. My heart breaks for you.

My son and I recently tested positive for COVID. His work sent him home sick and asked him to get tested, and I’d been sick (was the one who got him sick), so I got tested too and we both tested positive. Luckily, we’re just feeling a bit miserable but nothing serious, no medical intervention needed. I have fibromyalgia and really thought I was in a flare up until the cough started and my son got it. Maybe wearing a hoodie while mucking stalls in 80 F weather should have been a hint. I’m taking lots of breaks between chores and just doing what needs to be done and putting off what I can.

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
4,482 Posts
@goathiker, I'm so sorry to hear that your husband passed. May he rest in peace. ✝

My son and I recently tested positive for COVID. His work sent him home sick and asked him to get tested, and I’d been sick (was the one who got him sick), so I got tested too and we both tested positive. Luckily, we’re just feeling a bit miserable but nothing serious, no medical intervention needed. I have fibromyalgia and really thought I was in a flare up until the cough started and my son got it. Maybe wearing a hoodie while mucking stalls in 80 F weather should have been a hint. I’m taking lots of breaks between chores and just doing what needs to be done and putting off what I can.
I hope you feel better soon Fizzy!

·
Registered
208 Posts

@goathiker We’re here if you want to talk, scream, rant, cry or even if you’d rather talk about anything but your loss. I wish we could do something to help. My heart breaks for you.

I hope you feel better soon. :( Take it easy if you can!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts

Oh no so sorry. Take it easy and rest up. Hope you both are back to normal in no time flat.

·
I'm watching you
22,526 Posts
Most of the paperwork is finally done. I can't find one of his creditors, maybe not much I can do about that right now.
Please think before you go paperless billing in a non community state, it's been a headache and a half.

Things are moving along. The not living with me family is finally leaving me alone to process. The living with me family tries to ignore I exist like always.

Still have to figure out what I'm going to do. I'm not really happy here in this situation.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Most of the paperwork is finally done. I can't find one of his creditors, maybe not much I can do about that right now.
Please think before you go paperless billing in a non community state, it's been a headache and a half.

Things are moving along. The not living with me family is finally leaving me alone to process. The living with me family tries to ignore I exist like always.

Still have to figure out what I'm going to do. I'm not really happy here in this situation.
@goathiker

Its has been a year since mine passed and like you everything was done without paper. We are still struggling.

My heart breaks to hear that humans are so cruel. When you need your tribe the most they are deserting you. I am so sorry. I really hope that one of them wakes up and realises life is far too short.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I am sorry that our lives can be so consumed with technicalities. I remember a man showing up and talking so matter-of-factly to my mom after my father died. I wanted to yell "have a heart man!"
I sincerely hope things work out with the family and the paperwork.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
My sister already has a tent child, I wonder if she would be okay with a tent sister too lol.
I bet she would.

The paperwork and technicalities suck. So do the people who suddenly avoid you simply because they don’t know what to say or because they just want sunshine and rainbows in their life. You have so much to do and figure out and an unbelievable amount of stress that it’s hard to even find a way to grieve and process, especially when you don’t have supportive people who are there for you when you need them. I hope you find a way through all this. Right now, it just must be overwhelming.

·
I'm watching you
22,526 Posts
Dog Toy Water dog Carnivore Working animal
Don was the production supervisor in a welding shop he had worked in for many years.
He had been promoted to a job in management he would have started when he was back.
He was supervising a warranty job.

Little traveler has made his way back home. Don bought this little dog for me when I had to stay in Portland and do federal jury duty 20 years ago. He has accompanied both of us on every trip. He's traveled 1000's of miles and managed to make it home one last time.

1901 - 1920 of 1983 Posts