How do I post pictures ???

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by karmouth, Dec 4, 2008.

1. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    I am new here and I am not very good with the cumputer stuff. I tried to upload pictures but they were to big I think . I would love to share my goats with others. This way I would be able to get some others opinions on them . To me they are great looking but then again I am a little biase. Thanks for help with the picture thing in advance
    Karen

2. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Hi Karen,
    I think you should open then images in Paint and try sketch/skew and crop them til they are the right size.
    An alternative is get an account on Photobucket.com, upload you pictures there and then use the Img button up there ^ and past the URL in between.
    Alyssa.

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    http://www.photobucket.com is what I use for pics, you can upload them and resize them, then just post the IMG code and the pics will come up :)

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Photo bucket is definately the easiest way to go. If you need more help, you can email me or hit me up through yahoo messanger!!!

5. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    What Is a img code ?????. I am so computer illitere. See I even have trouble spelling with out spell check

6. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    If you are using photobucket, once you download the image, place your cursor over that image and a list will appear...
    I do believe the Image Code is the last one, just click on it to copy it. Then when posting just hit the Img icon above and insert that copied code in between it.

Once you get it once it will seem simple enough to you! :thumbup:

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    dont even worry about hitting the IMG code button on the message field box here on The Goat Spot.

Just go to Photobucket, upload a pic (try not have it huge please if you need to resize there are buttons on there to click on to accomplish that) then there is an IMG code under the thumbnail (small pic) and then when you click on it a yellow box will say "copied" then come to your message field in here paste. Wala you are done

8. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    [​IMG]

I think I might be getting the hang of this picture stuff.
    If I did them this is a picture of my 'Queen"
    Karen

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    she is beatimus!!!

Congrats on figuring out pictures!

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ