I know it's a bit early for us to be thinking about this, but it's about time to seperate Goliath from the girls since he's 2 1/2 months old (along with his wether buddy, Wooly Bully) so we are planning the design/size of our buck pen. The breed is boer if it makes a difference. Do you put the buck out with the girls for a couple weeks in September/October and then pull them back out, wait 3 weeks for signs of heat and repeat if necessary? Or do you bring them in one at a time to the buck pen? Leave them in there for days/a week? Take both buck and doe to a seperate area so the buck learns not to get aggressive in his pen? I know there are probably lots of different methods, but would be great to hear the pros and cons of each way to do things before we build the buck pen. Thank you all!!!