The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
377 Posts
Sometimes it easy to have someone butch for you the first year and you get use to the idea of eating the meat. Next year be there and if you can help with some part. Year after if you need it have someone there to help and case you need it. Or you can do what some of the 4-her's do. They can't bring their self to eat they own project but will trade with someone else. Just do what's best for you and your family. They is no right or worry way. I know if you do it yourself there is no cost but sometime you need to do what best for your heart. Shelly

· Registered
377 Posts
heavenlyhaven
Sorry did mean to make you cry. This is my way of looking at it. I know I will never be a vegetarian and I feel it's hypocritical for me to eat meat from a grocery store just because I don't know the animal. This is not a judgment thing just my personal feeling. I feel everyone needs to deal with this in their own way. I know my animals have the best possible lives good food, clean water, protection form bad weather and lots of love. I was also raised with butchering are own animals for meat. Actually we raised almost everything we ate when I was growing up. Shelly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.