The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen you guys post pictures of your does "parts" and ask if she is pregnant. How can you tell by that. I was just wondering. Because I need to check a new doe I just got. :) thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any help lol I no that there is a lot of post per day on everything. I just need a answer as soon as you guys can help lol :))))

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I'm new to goats, but have been staring at my goats lady parts for a few months now, watching for changes. It seems that everything is puckered, tighter, and the tip of the vulva is pointed up when not pregnant. Everything loosens, including the anus, and tip points down as the pregnancy progresses. All vulvas are a bit different, so it's a good idea to document your doe to check for changes. Oh and it's easier to tell after 3 months.

·
Administrator
85,671 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks mylied

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
You're welcome! I learned a lot from old posts and that link Toth Boer Goats posted. It's easier to understand with pics. ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it truly is lol

·
Administrator
85,671 Posts
MylieD...the poster before yours....
LOL, I thought it might of meant someone lied , HeHe, didn't see the posters name, kinda feel a little :crazy: Thanks for the clarification. :laugh:

Glad to of helped with the link. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I started using the screen name Mylie (pronounce like the singer/actress) when I was a teen (17+ yrs). It's actually a scramble of my sister's name, Emily. D stands for Delfrado, which was a made up last name my other sister and I would use during play. No lies involved. Lol. Though I do sometimes wonder how many people think I'm trying to say something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts