The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just out of curiosity...
How long would it take to get a total of 1000 (Edit: Changing to 10,000 ounces) ounces of milk if everybody willing to share added their totals everyday/time they milk?
It doesn't matter how much or how little you get. Feel free to share milking stories if you wish..and PICTURES! ;)
This is layed out just like the kidding talley except it's milk, not kids. :haha:
And, it doesn't matter if they are dairy goats or other types (Fiber, meat, etc.) as long as it is goat milk. :D

I'll start..

This morning: 35 ounces
Number of does milked: 2

Can't wait to see how long it takes for us GoatSpotters to reach 1000 ounces!
:):):):D

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all! I'm glad you like it! I thought it would be neat to see how much we all get. (thumbup)

I hope you have some fun with those first fresheners @Nigerian dwarf goat! They sure are something, aren't they! :haha:

@HungryFox, @Ranger1, @Nigerian dwarf goat, @bisonviewfarm, @SandyNubians, @KST Goat Farm, @NDinKY, it sounds like you all have some fantastic milkers!

Thank you @SandyNubians for the total. ;)

We got 33.85 ounces of milk out of our two does this evening. I'm looking into a new type of feed to try and boost their production. I'm hoping it'll work! ;)

Total: 931.15 ounces! Almost to 1,000! I wonder how long it will take to get to 10,000 ounces..any guesses? :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
41 oz today from one doe, milked once! She's a Nubian cross. In the peak of her milk production while she was feeding her kid too, I was getting about 100oz daily from her! Man I miss those days haha. Still more than enough milk for us though!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow! Sounds like you are all getting some great production out of your does!

This morning: 34.3
Does milked: 2

Total: 1,403.45 ounces! Way over 1,000! (dance)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts