The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is our boer doe Jenny- She is 3 months pregnant and had triplets last time- the buck she is bred to now is our son of RRD Gauge*ennobled-he throws 15 lb kids. how many do you think she will have?? (I'm glad I don't look that big) :ROFL:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it would be fun to let everyone guess!! Ill let y'all know when she has them-We had one have 6 last time!!! Only 5 made it though-we had to bottle feed 3 of them. We have about 25 does due Nov and DEC.-Jenny is just a huge doe!!!

·
Goat Fancier
39 Posts
WOW! That's one big belly! At least she looks cheerful about it in the picture.. :D
I'm going to guess quads if she's still got a ways to go... Going to be a lot of suspense waiting to see I bet. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
And she looks so happy. I can not believe she still has two months to go. I so hurt for her.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is Jenny not pregnant about 4 months ago after weaning La Grange-I dont know why, but she just has a large belly-She is 5 years old and has kidded a lot-I guess that's why???

·
Super Moderator
82,572 Posts
I know.................you took Jenny to a beach store..........they said one of there big beach balls was missing and it was right after your visit........Jenny still hasn't brought it out from under cover yet.... :cool: .. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I almost peed myself toth!!!! :slapfloor: I told my husband there is a dinosaur egg in there-It looks like it when she stands up- he wouldn't trade that old goat for the world!!!

·
Super Moderator
82,572 Posts
:ROFL: [attachment=2:32qh7955]bigO.gif[/attachment:32qh7955] [attachment=1:32qh7955]cryingsmiley.gif[/attachment:32qh7955]

I'm sorry ..I couldn't help my self...............
My bad................... :worried:[attachment=0:32qh7955]bigO.gif[/attachment:32qh7955]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts