The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought Ginger would kid on or around MArch 16. But it turns out I had bred her twice so I don't know if she is due Mid - Late Feb or around March 16. What do you think?

Here are some pictures from today -

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I'm thinking twins or triplets too and my girls who are due late Feb are uddering up already. Does she have any udder? Heck, Hera has a nice udder going for early March. She looks great!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She does have a slight udder, but you can only really feel it, you can't tell much by looking because she is so furry! I am thinking Twins or Triplets too. Pray for does!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
We will definitely pray for doelings! I sure hope we get lots of does too!!! :D I had to feel for Daisy's udder to even know there was one there and she's due 2-3. We clipped for birthing haircuts and now you can definitely see it.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Blessing was like that last year. When is her b-day? Blessing was just a fuzz ball and clipped out nice in the spring (though the actually clipping was tough with that thick hair). She looked good and this year is not like that. I think its just an age and winter thing. Some just wind up fuzzy.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you Liz! She is a total sweetheart. She is also the one who lost alot of muscle mass in her left front leg.

Here is Copper, the buck she was bred to. Of course this is his baby pic =P

Here is Ginger pre-clipped this summer.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ginger had a littl white discharge for the first time today. I clipped her udder and you can see it is getting a bit bigger. She did not cooperate so I couldn't clip the inside of her back legs.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts