How many do you think she will have! more pics added 1-23-08

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I thought Ginger would kid on or around MArch 16. But it turns out I had bred her twice so I don't know if she is due Mid - Late Feb or around March 16. What do you think?

Here are some pictures from today -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I think she will have twins or trips but could not tell you when - cause, well, I didn't even know when my own was goin gto go - LOL!

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I'm thinking twins or triplets too and my girls who are due late Feb are uddering up already. Does she have any udder? Heck, Hera has a nice udder going for early March. She looks great!

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    She does have a slight udder, but you can only really feel it, you can't tell much by looking because she is so furry! I am thinking Twins or Triplets too. Pray for does!!

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    We will definitely pray for doelings! I sure hope we get lots of does too!!! :D I had to feel for Daisy's udder to even know there was one there and she's due 2-3. We clipped for birthing haircuts and now you can definitely see it.

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Ah the dreaded birthing cuts. I have those to look forward too ;) I'll pray that you get oodles of doelings!

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    just twins and I wouldnt know about the when. She could easily hold out till mid March.

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'd say twins :) HOpe she has does for you!!

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    She has a really funny coat. It is almost shedding and is really washed out. What do you guys think is causing it?

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Blessing was like that last year. When is her b-day? Blessing was just a fuzz ball and clipped out nice in the spring (though the actually clipping was tough with that thick hair). She looked good and this year is not like that. I think its just an age and winter thing. Some just wind up fuzzy.

11. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I have a couple does like that, some just get fuzzier coats than others.

12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'll say twins arriving in Early March.....2 doelings, or 1 of each!! She looks to have the udder of a first freshener, is she? The fuzz is may be because she's young, my little nigi buck has the same "fuzziness"

13. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Yeah she is a ff I can't wait to see her udder!!

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    She is definately a very pretty girl, almost a cinnamon color, I bet she brushes out to be gorgeous in the spring. Can't wait to see the color of her babies.

15. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thank you Liz! She is a total sweetheart. She is also the one who lost alot of muscle mass in her left front leg.

Here is Copper, the buck she was bred to. Of course this is his baby pic =P
    [​IMG]

Here is Ginger pre-clipped this summer.
    [​IMG]

16. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You should definately get some pretty colored kids from them!!

17. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Pretty colored kids are bound to be born when you breed those two!I would say she could easily hold out till march.

18. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Ginger had a littl white discharge for the first time today. I clipped her udder and you can see it is getting a bit bigger. She did not cooperate so I couldn't clip the inside of her back legs.

[​IMG]

19. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Still say twins and they're gonna come the beginning of March....aw what a cute little udder, looks like Angels and she's due the end of February.

20. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Only on the GS do we say "cute little udder" lol. I agree it is cute haha!