How many doses of B complex?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by liz, Apr 15, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    The 7 week old doeling that I had treated for Coccidia is 100% healthy now with all the prayers and help from all of you I decided to give her a B-Complex people pill...because of the Thiamine depletion of her system, these things are as sour as lemons...worse! I crushed the pill and disolved it in 2 cc warm water and added a small amount of sugar to help it go down....how long should she get the B? I gave it to her tonight, is once a day good? Also, my "girls" like them too! I figured I'd try to see if she would eat the pill instead of me forcing a syringe into her again...welllll Binky knocked the open bottle out of my hands and of course "shovel face" Bootsie pigged up 3 of them that hit the ground...I know it won't hurt her, but since these are orange colored and do stain, whats the chances of me getting "orange" milk?

How long should the baby get the B's?

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I've never had a doe's milk turn yellow because of B. You can give the little doeling B twice a day for about three days should be good enough :)

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thanx Sarah...was just wondering about the milk because of the way it picks up "flavor" when they eat something strong, wasn't real sure of it picking up "color". :shrug: