how much longer any guesses anyone? pics

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by faintfarm, Feb 19, 2011.

1. faintfarm

faintfarm New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    all of these picture were taken of her today notice the difference in first picture and last picture utter has change from this morning
    and shes a FF she wil be 3 in aug. pygmy

Attached Files:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Do you have a due date? The way she looks , she could go in the next few hours or the next couple days. Happy Kidding...and I hope it's sooner rather than later.

3. faintfarm

faintfarm New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    no due date but i hope she waits until monday i'm off work then lol

4. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Like liz said....it looks really really soon.

5. faintfarm

faintfarm New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    just went and checked her still nothing happening
    i will go out and check again b4 i have to go to work hope she holds off until morning

i may try and trim her up a lil more in the morning now that its warmed up a lil here

6. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Awww I I wanna see her face too! She looks cute with all that fuzzy hair! :) Looks like she is gonna go real soon! Exciting!

7. faintfarm

faintfarm New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    well i just went out to check on here and she has some more white discharge
    she has had white discharge for 3 wks or more
    a pic of her face :)

and wideload pic

Attached Files:

8. HoosierShadow

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Awww she's a cutie! Love that face thanks for the pic! :) And she definitely has the discharge! Hopefully she decides to go soon but while your home :)

9. faintfarm

faintfarm New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    well i just checked in on her and no babies yet so i let her out for a few hours while i sleep been sick and at the er the last two morning i have bronchitis and then had a reaction to the meds they gave me. so hopefully these meds will do better been running a temp all night at work and freezing i'll post more when i get up from my nap

10. HoosierShadow

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I am so sorry you've been so sick :( I hope you get to feeling better soon! Probably a good thing no kids yet so you can get some much needed rest :)

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I agree... sorry you have been sick...that isn't fun....may God watch over you :hug: :pray:

Your Doe is very cute...and she does look to be close...Happy kidding... :thumb:

12. faintfarm

faintfarm New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    well we have baby on the way water just broke it's about time been watching her for weeks this will be the last baby on my farm for a while

13. Rogersfarm

Rogersfarm Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    About how tall is your cutie? We have 3 little pygmies that are tiny and 2 of them are 2 years old and 1 is over a year now and I am not sure if they are big enough to breed . They would be bred to a pygmy/nigerian buck.