The Goat Spot Forum banner

How much longer?

1782 Views 25 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  kccjer
About how much longer do you think she will go? Shes really baggin up and we have like 3 possible due dates on her ( we saw possible heats 3 different times ) could the other 2 have been "fake" heats. The 1st possible date is Jan. 6.... What do you guys think?

The first 4 pics are of her udder growth in the past month ( 4th being yesterday ) and 5th is of her today. 6th is of her udder last year day before kidding. Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Fawn
Eye Sky Liver Working animal Terrestrial animal
Working animal Fawn Dog breed Terrestrial animal Liver
Working animal Plant Grass Fawn Terrestrial animal
Goat Grass Fence Terrestrial animal Snout
Cloud Window Working animal Wood Fawn

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
She looks like she is due on the first date :) she has a nice udder by the way :)
Lol thanks on her udder, she was one of our first does and for not really knowing what we were getting in to, we did pretty good. It would be awesome if she does kid on the 6th, cant wait for babies! Thinkin pink for mamma sugar!
Here are some pics of her today.... Shes getting very very loose and swollen back there. Primate Mammal Liver Terrestrial animal Grass
Working animal Dog breed Collar Grass Carnivore
Dog breed Goat Collar Carnivore Pet supply

Attachments

See less See more
Any kids yet?
Nope shes still going... Shes Getting very uncomfortable and shes extremely swollen. Shes also starting to "nest" so hopefully shell go soon. I cant see her going past the 6th but well see.
Ive attached a few pics of her yesterday off of the camera. You can kinda see the hole that shes forming in her pen.

Fence Grass Mesh Working animal Wire fencing
Screenshot Font Technology Rectangle Electric blue

Attachments

See less See more
She's a nice looking doe! Good luck ( she sure is taking her sweet time)
Happy Kidding :)
Udder is very large tonight.... Hoping for kids tomorrow or sunday. Dog breed Fence Carnivore Dog Mesh

Attachments

See less See more
Nice kidding set up! Good luck with your doe - I hope she goes soon for you!
Still nothing! But here is here udder tonight.... Its getting very large! Vertebrate Mammal Goat Grass Pet supply

Attachments

See less See more
Lmao she is like ..... Excuse me may I help u? Rude much? I an trying to have a nice evening here lady stop messin with me please.... Put that camera down ... Hehehehhehehehehehgeh
I love it
Triplet girls!!!! Will post pictures in a bit.
Vertebrate Mesh Fence Mammal Grass

All are healthy.... The chamoise came first then the all black girl and then the cream. Names to come

Attachments

See less See more
Beautiful babies...it's a good thing mama has an udder like that! :)
Jeez, tis the season for triplets and quads! Congrats on the does!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.