The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Honestly NOTHING worked with my sons wether to get him to eat that stuff. You have good advise but none of that worked for us. I hate tossing things out especially something so expensive but when he started falling off because he refused to eat his grain all together we tossed it, and since he had been off of grain for quite a few days we had to deal with scours when he finally started eating the grain without it in there. So try the advise but don’t sacrifice his gain over it.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Honestly NOTHING worked with my sons wether to get him to eat that stuff. You have good advise but none of that worked for us. I hate tossing things out especially something so expensive but when he started falling off because he refused to eat his grain all together we tossed it, and since he had been off of grain for quite a few days we had to deal with scours when he finally started eating the grain without it in there. So try the advise but don’t sacrifice his gain over it.
I have to agree. My show doeling last year refused any kind of anything new in her feed. And she started losing weight over it.
Although I didn’t use the powder, I used Champion Drive in the pellets. Since her feed was already pellets she didn’t mind it. But anything else was a no no for her. You might want to try a different supplement that blends with his feed better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts