how to interpret goat language 101

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by SDK, Nov 18, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    this is how bucks say " I love you"

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    :slapfloor:

funny :thumb:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW then I guess my buck LOVES me. He is going crazy right now. Every time I go to feed he comes to me with his tongue out snorting and thinking he is all sexy.

I found out this morning that one of my does is NOT pregnant. He was so telling her how much he loves her and she was saying the same thing because she was all over the fence and putting her butt at him.

I have to say I am so thankful that I saw her in heat. I did NOT want her bred and I was not sure if she was because the buck would get out every now and then.

Oh God is Great.

4. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    Right now T-Bolt and Prospector are argueing about who gets to date who and I think the hot wire is winning. Gwen and I are worried about them cracking each others skulls but we know that they are thick headed. Neither one is larger that the other by too much so they don't get too dominant with each other. Usually they just lay around or eat until the does come into the pens at night, then the jousting is on and the bragging that one is better than the other! :greengrin:

5. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    besides the "blubbering," don't forget their favorite song: "Waaaaaahhhhhh" :wink:

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Awwww :love: Gotta love bucks!

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  8. Cute, very cute...I love it! :ROFL: