The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 oberhasli does in milk, and I have been milking using an EZE milk machine and getting 2 to 3 quarts every am. The milk looks great, I have done the CMT multiple times and no slime or particles are present and my neighbor has been drinking the milk with no problems/signs of bacterial infections. Unfortunately in the past 3 weeks both my 5 year old son and now my husband have a bad case of Ecoli. We have no idea where the ecoli has come from I am just not willing to take any chances. this has been the worst month of my life watching my son go through this.(I just want to mention that my family is NOT drinking the goats milk, only my neighbor who has no signs of Ecoli). So I rushed out and bought a used SAFGUARD P3000 used off ebay, it came but with no hoses, or instruction manuals. I have scoured the internet and cannot find the instruction booklet and I am wondering how to use it and what I can to to get the best tasting milk. Please let me know if any one is familiar with how to use this? I have simply been putting the milk on my garden (which looks wonderful).
thks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts