how to work registration

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by tat2edlady, Jan 25, 2009.

1. tat2edlady

tat2edlady New Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Lexington, NC
    I am trying to get my duck in a row or should I say Goats there, but I am trying to do both AGA and NDGA at the same time. and to do the herd part too.Which is where I am getting alittle lost because I have got 3 choices for NDGA can I use them for AGA also.I am reg my girls to AGA like there papers say but my Buck is reg with both.I would like to get my does NDGA reg also.Any info will help me out soooooooo much as my head hurts from think so much about herd names.

Mindy

2. tat2edlady

tat2edlady New Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Lexington, NC
    bumping so maybe someone can help me

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Mindy - do you mean AGS or ADGA instead of AGA?? I have never heard of AGA....

I am not familiar with NDGA - as mine are AGS and will soon be registered ADGA and NMGA also.

Let me know

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    You'll have to have a first pick and second pick for a herdname. Then contact all the registries you plan to participate in and see if your first pick is available with all of them. If it is then register it. If it isn't then try your second pick. That's the only way you'll be sure. They're helpful with answering questions like that. Either email or call. Sometimes you'll get a faster responce with the registries if you call.

5. tat2edlady

tat2edlady New Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Lexington, NC
    I'm sorry it was late last nite AGS is what I ment not AGA (brain cramp)

Me
    Thank you that is what I wanted to do.

Me