The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
She has a very nice thin neck. I really like her udder. She is a long bodied doe and her top line stays very straight. Her rump isn’t steep at all and I really like her conformation wise. This may be personal but I don’t like how big her teats are. They are in the correct position though, not bent in or out or inwards or outwards. She also has very nice udder attachments. The line on the bottom in the middle of the udder
(I forget what it’s called! :rolleyes:)
is higher than it should be. The udder could be more rounded at the bottom yet not to rounded that her udder looks like a beach ball.
Overall, she is an incredibly good doe with lots of great potential to bring to your Herd. In short, I wish she was mine. ;)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
She is absolutely stunning. :inlove:
upload_2020-3-29_23-21-31.jpeg

Her line in the middle of the udder (Apparently it's called the Medial Suspensory Ligament.;)) is only a little higher than perfect. It's very good.
Her coat is very clean and shiny. I really love her top line and legs. She is very perfect throughout. In all honestly, I can't think of any faults other than the fact her teats are a little large.
She is absolutely stunning! I don't see what could beat her!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts