Howdy From Chesaw!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chesawmomma, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Chesawmomma

Chesawmomma New Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Yep, Chesaw, Washington! I see there a re quite a few from WA here! Chesaw is a very small town in NO. Central WA. It's only 4 miles from the Canadian boarder as the crow flies.

Hubby and I just bought 40 acres and we are building our forever home. It is mostly grass as I have 4 horses. Hubby wants to get a few goats, so I am glad I found this site! I will most likely have tons of questions as I have never owned or been around goats before!

I would like to have a couple of does for milk and to buther thier young. So, hang in there with me and my gazillion questions to come!

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome from mid western PA!
    So happy you found us.....and ask anything you want, doing homework before you get goats is always good :hug:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    welcome -- yup there is a lot to learn about goats, and we all are still learning.

congrats on the dream home :)

4. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Welcome :) I love having goats, but be forewarned: They are (can be) addictive! ;) haha

I just got my goats in May, and started a goat farm, without quite meaning to :)

This is a good place for answers to questions :)

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Welcome! Im on Whidbey Island. I have never even heard of Chesaw before, and i have lived here my entire life. We love ?'s here! Ask as many as you want! And yes goats are kind of like potato chips you cant have just one.
    beth

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome, :wave: glad you joined us.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    welcome from California... :wave: Feel free... to ask any goatie questions ...you want... :wink: :greengrin:

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Welcome from Ohio! Great to have you here! :wave:

9. jefner

jefner New Member

Sep 13, 2009
    western washington
    welcome from Lake Tapps area! I know EXACTLY where Chesaw is--I grew up in Tonasket--we used to go to the rodeo every year! I miss the area so much! Congrat's on your dream home. I am trying to convince my family that EW is where we want to be... lol :sun:

10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Welcome from Yakima area!! :wave: Glad to see yet another WA person on here...seems like we've been getting quite a few lately! Feel free to jump right in on posts...we're all real friendly! :thumb: