The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started out with a mini lamancha billy eight months ago and now have a herd of eleven. ( Two lamanchas, eight nubians, and one not sure of her breed) Two bucks and the rest have been bred and due to kid at different times. We plan on milking them.
Every day is fun and we always learn something new from our goats. They make me laugh so hard and bring us much joy. It is amazing that they all have their own little personalities.
Our kids enjoy enjoy helping with goat chores. Three of my goats are my pets. Carl, Carla, and Reba. I let them out of their pen when I am here working on the farm for lengthy periods, and they stay pretty close and follow me everywhere. We run, climb, and explore the whole twenty five acres.
TGS has been extremely helpful and now is the first source I go to when I have a question. I do appreciate everyone's helpful input and will be needing more advice when my does kid and milking. Novice to all that. I'll post some pictures soon of my little friends.

Peace

Jonathan

·
Super Moderator
32,277 Posts
welcome from Central Texas

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Welcome from Colorado. glad you are here and yes we love the pictures.

·
4,328 Posts
Welcome from Washington state! These goats are addicting... :). I'm just up to 10 or so...I sell or trade babies for more animals, and I have to admit, they grow up to taste pretty good too...
And of course the milk is incredible!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts