The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! So excited to be a part of the community of The Goat Spot! I was finding answers for my 8 month old pregnant Nigerian Dwarf doe(she had a stillborn, so, no baby:(. I found answers too late but she is in milk! I thought why not post directly and, to make a story short, here I am, posting my first post!:) I have 3 goats (saving up for a friend for my doe), there is Bonnie, my sweet, first freshener Nigerian Dwarf. By the way, for her first time, she is doing GREAT!! She kicks the bucket a few times, but today, only ONE TIME! Anyway, I have a buck named Clyde, who is also a Nigerian Dwarf and can't stand to be away from Bonnie ( We bought them as babies together and we have to keep them away from each other because, well, he's a buck(highfive):kid3::kid2:) Lastly, I have a weather named Buzz, who was going to be my brothers FFA goat but he didn't want to do a little more work training him, so, he lives here! He now is on brush cleanup duty with Clyde so he isn't lonely. I have my eye set on another Nigerian doe in lactation and have almost enough to buy her. So, yes, there are all my loving goats and I hope to know all of you and to be part of yall's community!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Hello!! Welcome to another Texan! I have Boers but I also have a ND mix. Her name is Poppy and she is expecting kids sometime next month. They will be half Boer.
Are you anywhere in north east TX? I’m just curious. I’m always interested in who raises goats around here. I have to travel sooooo far just to buy a goat!

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
:groupwelcome:
I am glad you joined! I have NDs also! A buck and a doe, plus a Mini Nubian and her grown son who is wethered. Goats are so much fun! And so much to learn about! This is a great place to learn from friendly knowledgeable people! I am sorry to hear about your loss, and glad you are having success with your milking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts