Huge,healthy and beautiful.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by USAMARS, Sep 15, 2013.

1. why do u like it?

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Any sagetion YOU want to give?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. How much wil be the Price ? $.................

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Guess the region or country it belongs?

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. USAMARS

USAMARS New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    This thread will bring HUGE,HEALTHY AND THE BEAUTIFUL goats in front us to be shared .It does not matters YOU own it or not just bring it here ,
    it would be better to have some details if YOU have just try to have a nice photograph with skills ....................................................thanks.

He is an ABLUQ means very large spotted markings, in the year 2009 I bought him raised him just three months and he grows him self enormously .

Attached Files:

2. Little-Bits-N-Pieces

Little-Bits-N-Pieces Active Member

Apr 7, 2013
    CA
    Here is a fullblood Boer buck that sired many nice kids, his son is still in my herd and produces very large kids.

Fullblood boer buck, Strong Will at 7 months old
    Willforweb1a.jpg

Strong Will full grown.
    newhouse 013.JPG

Here is this bucks father, Rawhide Zeppelin
    rawhide zeppelin.jpg
    zeppelin.jpg

3. USAMARS

USAMARS New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    The length and width is extraordinary.

4. TwistedKat

TwistedKat New Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Pacific Northwest
    My little buck, Yoda, now lives on a farm where he can take his pic of 6 does but, I miss him and hope his is having a great time. (better than begging for the attention of a snobbish doe :p )

Attached Files:

5. TwistedKat

TwistedKat New Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Pacific Northwest
    Oh, I guess I broke the first instruction, he's not HUGE, he's little guy.

Ooops, my bad. hee hee

6. J.O.Y. Farm

J.O.Y. Farm ~Crazy Goat Lady~

Jan 10, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Haha! He's showing you his pearly whites ;) heheh!!

7. TwistedKat

TwistedKat New Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Pacific Northwest
    I have a HUGE baby goat I could post him, he's also beautiful and healthy. Shane is my Nubian wether (can't bring myself to put him in the freezer). He's such a puddle of snuggles and joy!

He weighs over 100 pounds, I quit trying to pick him up last month so I don't know his exact weight. He's 6.5 months old.

Attached Files:

8. USAMARS

USAMARS New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    This is GULAB a beautiful giant, I can easily say that he is a TITAN in GOAT MYTHOLOGY.

Attached Files:

9. USAMARS

USAMARS New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    LOVE is HUGE,

Huge is love ,with which u raised it.ITs ok I like it..........;)

10. USAMARS

USAMARS New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    In the year 2010 I bought him in a worst condition but very quickly he recovered him self and become a no# one buck of my herd.

Attached Files:

11. rhodalee

rhodalee New Member

Feb 11, 2013
    Sanford,Me
    He is very handsome

12. ThreeHavens

ThreeHavens 7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    I can tell you really love your goats, they are gorgeous. I love the blue collar on the last goat you posted.

My bucks are minis, but one of my boys, Galileo, is a chunky little guy. We call him a teddy bear, haha!

13. packhillboers

packhillboers Senior Member

Oh wow.. love looking at these goats. Awesome. So.. USAMARs.. I see you named one of your goats.. Gulab. I almost named one of ours that same name but instead named her Rosebud. I did name one Masala and one Dalchini.

14. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Your goats look very nice and healthy. :)

15. TDG-Farms

TDG-Farms Dave (TDG Farms) S.E. Washington State

Jul 12, 2013
    Legion. The first picture is of him a couple hours after being born. He was born a week early and his mama, in an attempt to make him stand up, broke all his ribs on one side.
    The last picture is of Legions mama :)

Attached Files:

16. USAMARS

USAMARS New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    how do U know that?

I really get amazed after knowing these names from U because U also KNOW the meaning of these names but tell me how U have this knowledge , it is a different language....??

17. packhillboers

Well... I only know the English language but because we have close friends in India & from India and also family ties that bind us- I wanted to name our 2012 goats born a few unique names. It is Hindi language. I know there are so many different languages of the middle east.

18. packhillboers

USMARS- So when your goat popped up with the name, Gulab, it did make me chuckle. No one in my area has any clue to what it means and everytime we would call the goat, Gulab... it just sounded so funny to people here-. Coming from our area of cowtown USA- that name is close to the meaning of a pile of mush or globby food that would not be very appealing at all.. Soooooo she is now called 'Rosebud' .. :) Few people here know what my other spice goats names mean either. Fun to see a goat named, Gulab!

19. packhillboers

TDG-Farms. What an AWSESOME family you have! Love seeing family pictures. Your goat is so tall and healthy. What a big nice looking goat that is. So many different types of goats. I just am amazed at the many different types.

20. katie

katie Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau

Dec 3, 2012
    Centerburg OH
    Are these goats alpines? They look so nice!