HUGE HERD REDUCTION SALE!!!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Jul 6, 2008.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    We have Pygmy and Nigerian Dwarf Goats for sale!! We have 11 Does and 1 Buck listed on our website for sale, and we also have a Doe and a Doeling that we haven't added to the website yet that are also for sale. All Does are POSSIBLY bred (but we cannot guarantee them bred), unless otherwise stated in their listing on my website. All Brown-Eyed Does are priced AT $100 each and the Buck is priced at $75. We have reduced the prices on all of these girls, so these prices are firm. Does range in age from 1.5 years old to 5 years old. All grown Does are proven producers! If we decide to add any of our Blue-Eyed Does to the list then they will be priced a little higher than the Brown-Eyed Does. For pictures of these goats please visit our website at http://www.HollowbeadRanch.com

My Husband and I have decided to start a family, so we are trying to get the herd down to no more than 15 goats. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at GoatsByBrandi@HollowbeadRanch.com, PM me here, or reply to this post. Thank you!