Huge Nigerian dwarf herd reduction sale TN

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by trob1, Jan 29, 2009.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    AGS and some triple registered Nigerian Dwarf goats for sale
    I am having a huge herd reduction right now . This was a hard decision but I am having shoulder problems so I think reducing the work load could help me in the long run. Let me know if you are interested and let anyone else know that might want a deal. I will offer a $25.00 discount on each goat when 2 or more are purchased at the same time to the same home. All blue eyed does are $300.00 and brown eyed ones are $250.00. I am also thinking of selling the buck Bo but only to an approved home to be used for breeding. He is a wonderful buck and will be priced at $300.00.
    Any of the does on my sales list that are old enough can be exposed either of my bucks for one month for $25.00 more and 75% of the purchase price up front except any does who have just weaned kids.
    Thanks
    Teresa Robbins
    http://www.littlewishesfarm.com
    615-289-4418

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm sorry you are having to let go of some of them. :hug: I hope that you can find them all good homes.

3. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Thanks, it isnt easy but with 28 goats it is alot of work. I will be keeping 10 and 6 of them are bred and will kid in the spring so the herd multiplies quickly.

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Yep, they do multiply quickly....at least it isn't like rabbits...they are quicker. You will still have me beat by 2.

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I looked. :oops: I shouldn't have done that, as I absolutely LOVE Summer Breeze. :sigh: If only I had more room. :tears:

6. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Bree is a very beautiful and correct doeling.

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yes she is. Plus the coloring. (I don't know why but I love that light buckskin coloration) I need more land! She's absolutely gorgeous. (most of them are actually) Wanna wait until NEXT year to sell her? lol I can dream.

8. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Man I wish I lived closer to you. I see two or three that I would like to have. I was going to be looking for some registered nigerians here soon. I love the little blue eyed buck you got for sale. He is so cute. I seen a couple of does that I liked to. Dont happen to be coming any where near ohio soon do ya lol. Just kidding. But your goats are beautiful.

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh you are killing me! I can not get these girls out of my head - but I just can't pay for shipping right now.

10. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    Oh how frustrating.... I'd love to take 2 or 3 off your hands if I had the money & time for a road trip. :(

Good luck.

11. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Teresa.....you have beautiful goats....so wish we lived closer...I just love the little bucking you have for sale.....also love your new property....very nice!

12. newtogoats

newtogoats New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Wow! I just visited your site and I love the basic care page that you have. It's great to have your feed, medical schedule and list of supplies all together like that for prospective customers to see. I know that this is from your own personal experience and others may do it differently, but I still think it's really wonderful of you to put it all together like that. Thank you.

13. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Newtogoats, thank you. I did put that up for my customers due to the fact in the excitment of getting a new goat many people forget what feed and such so they can just look back to my site. I do update it if anything changes also.

14. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    I still have 1 adult doe, 2 nine month old doelings and 2 two month old doelings left for sale. The rest are either sold, on hold or I am keeping.

15. helmstead

helmstead New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Alfordsville, IN
    Maybe Jewel is waiting on me... :shades: