hunching once in awhile????

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by cdtrum, Oct 8, 2008.

1. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I have noticed that both my 4 month old boys hunch up their backs every once in awhile....it isn't everyday....they are both eating, drinking, pooping/peeing......eyelids are good. They seem happy and playful, but every now and then I notice they do this.....it only last for a few seconds and then they relax and go about their business. They were womed by the vet last month and then I wormed them with horse paste 2 weeks ago. Is this anything to worry about???? Just don't want to let something that could be serious go ignored......they have been doing this since I brought them home 7 weeks ago....they were treated for cocci when I first got them home, but they both have tested clean for it and worms.
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    they might be acting like boys --- are they wethers?

3. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    They will be by the end of the month.....vet wanted to wait until weather cooled down. I know that Elwood (black)....he has figured out he is a boy and thinks his brother is a girl! :)
    Thanks Stacey

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Yep, sounds like typical boy behavior to me. :wink:

5. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    One of my girls does that sometimes...usually when I am brushing her...it must just feel really good...LOL...

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Typical bucklings...you are lucky...mine srtarted peeing in their faces at 3 1/2 months so if all yours are doing is hunching up...you are lucky!

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    boys will be boys.. my 4 year old wether still does that

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yep........my girls do that when they try to challenge each other.............and bucks do that to..........completely normal ..........LOL :)

9. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    I hate it when they do that- especially peeing on their face- Grange pees on me every time :hair: -and I'm standing in front of him :shrug:

10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yep, I would say they're just being boys...Mine do that every once in awhile.