The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well courtesy of my SNEAKY ND buck I will be expecting my first purebred kids starting valentines day. He also got in with my young alpine doe, who IF she is indeed bred(I am pretty sure she is) she will be due on December 20th... I know this is early for a waiting thread but I'm very excited for some new kids!!

image-3682995525.jpg

This is Charlie(the sneak)

image-150290250.jpg

This is Oreo(the young alpine doe) due Dec/20th

image-560181289.jpg

This is Ruby(PB Nigerian) due Feb/14th

image-55100707.jpg

This is Jeannie(PB Nigerian) due Feb/16th

image-3964460932.jpg

This is Jill(PB Nigerian) due Feb/20th

image-2216400685.jpg

Jill and Ruby

image-525278423.jpg

Jill, Jeannie, and Ruby

Attachments

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
I agree , that face is just adorable , lolol.
Great looking does too :)
Good luck with kidding , should be some beautifully colored kids !

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is so cute! And only 16inches at the shoulder!! I wish I could just put him in my pocket!! But he carries a HUGE stench, which kind of obliterates the "cuteness" factor lol

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well that's everyone!! My alpine doe Penny was wailing at the fence the day before yesterday... So in with Pete she went!! Hopefully everyone has settled!! In very excited for kidding 2014!!!

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My husband bought me a pregtone for my birthday!!! Eeek :D it is in the mail!! I CAN'T FRICKEN WAIT to try it!!! I'm so excited!! Just when I thought my DH had completely ignored my 30th birthday which was November 6th he pulls through and buys me the pregtone I have been "mentioning" for two years!! I will update once I get it and try it out!! YAAY

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
My husband bought me a pregtone for my birthday!!! Eeek :D it is in the mail!! I CAN'T FRICKEN WAIT to try it!!! I'm so excited!! Just when I thought my DH had completely ignored my 30th birthday which was November 6th he pulls through and buys me the pregtone I have been "mentioning" for two years!! I will update once I get it and try it out!! YAAY
Yay :clap: :thumb: Oh , and Happy Birthday :stars::party:

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well oreo's udder is well under way... She doesn't seem too uncomfortable thankfully! Getting my insulated shed all ready for her to move into this weekend! Will she be ok alone?? I don't want to stress her out too much, but she is kind of the low man on the totem pole, and I don't want her getting pushed around in a smaller area...

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's nice you have an insulated shed! I would see how she acts when you put her in there on her own. Sometimes I think the "low man" enjoys some peace and quiet. :)
Thanks :) I was kind of thinking the same thing... My husband uses it as a meat cooler during hunting season, and then I take it over as an insulated maternity ward in the winter for my rotten goats that get bred by my sneaky little buck!! This actually only the first time this happened, but I'm still a little put out over the whole situation!! Oreo was far too young to get bred!!

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
985 Posts
Naughty Charlie- he's so cute, though! Good sign she's bagging up. Hope she does well, and be sure to keep us informed!

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She was born March 20th, and yes Charlie is a ND. I would have aborted the pregnancy, but honestly I didn't think he got her!! He was only in there for a few minutes before I realized he was with her, AND he had hobbles on and no experience breeding!! That'll teach me to underestimate a buck with an agenda!! Ugh I feel sick over this!! At least she is healthy an in good shape, and the baby(s) should be smaller. Hopefully it all goes well! I will post some more pics this weekend after I get her all settled in maternity shed!

·
Registered
666 Posts
I hope she kids ok! She looks like she has good hips. I've never had that happen... But we have locks on everything including locks on both sides of our stall doors. (We have three escape artists! :lol:) I'm praying for a safe delivery for Oreo and an unstressfull time for you.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts