Husband trying to embarrass me...LOL

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by FunnyRiverFarm, Jun 21, 2009.

1. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    I went out to take care of the goaties in my PJ's a few mornings ago and my husband just had to run outside with the camera and take my pic when I was filling water buckets...my robe had pieces of hay all over it too... :ROFL:

He thought I would be too embarrassed to post it on here...well, think again! LOL! There's no shame in my game!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If any of you have some funny pics of similar situations I'd love to see 'em! :greengrin:

2. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    You are adorable!! :)

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I always feed in my night clothes!

No pictures that I know of though

and you are real cute

4. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Thanks, both of you... :)

Stacey--glad to know I'm not the only one!

5. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    hahahah! You are brave! That's great! And you look so comfy!
    I have one somewhere taken about 15yrs ago in a dress & high heels in the turkey pen. Cant remember where we had been but hubby had on a suit so we took pics holding baby turkeys. Its not on digi tho.

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That is great. YEP we feed in the PJ's every morning. :ROFL: I think the animals would wonder if I was dressed what was going on.

7. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Hey that looks like a skinny, pretty me! You look great even in your P.J's..........is there any other way to do morning feedings :shrug: !

8. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Now that I would like to see! :ROFL:

9. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Apparently not, going by the responses so far! LOL! Here, and I thought it was just me! :slapfloor:

10. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I do...sometimes. I used to do it a lot when I was younger! Lol! :ROFL:

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you look so cute and comfy.... :wink: :greengrin:

12. PixieDustHollow

PixieDustHollow New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Delaware
    Nothing like flannel pants tucked into muck boots!

13. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    My neighbors would have reported a bear in the area if they would have seen me run out in my birthday suit a while back to save a screaming kid that had stuck its head through the fence and was being shocked by the hot wire! I was takin' a shower and heard Mongo raising Caine! He doesn't fuss unless something is going on in the pasture with the goats. Hey, I was worried about protecting my goats, not the fashion sense of Ms. Guidry over across my pasture! :shocked: Besides, why wasn't she mindin' her own bidnez! :oops:

14. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI

LOL! :ROFL:

Well, I'm sure you're the goat's hero...and as for Ms. Guidry...she sure got a good show--it was cheaper than payperview and probably almost as entertaining!

15. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Oh Fred, you crack me up :ROFL:

FRF, I could only WISH to look that good in the morning, even without my jammies, lol.

16. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that's so funny Fred...LOL :ROFL:

17. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Thanks :) That's one of the good things about being 24 years old...my time will come, though, that I long for the days when things were so effortless...

18. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Ahhh......but with the age will come the realization that you are what you are. You'll grow comfortable with the wrinkles, and grey hair can always be colored. And when your first grandchild calls you grandma and throws her little arms around you for a big hug, you'll find that none of the other stuff is really all that important.

Plus you don't get carded anymore! lol

19. sealawyer

sealawyer New Member

May 31, 2009
    Dew, Texas
    Ms. Guidry is a nice lady with a good sense of humor! She refers to my goats as my little "tax write-offs".

FRF, you still have a whole lifetime of Goat Gaffs to tell us about, so keep your sense of humor and resume with turning lemons into lemon zest!

Be at peace and keep smilin', it makes folks wonder what you find so amusing!

20. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    FRF...You're cute!

I also feed and milk in my jammies, don't have my hair brushed and most times I'm barefoot too.......now I do have just 1 neighbor and they aren't up at 4 30 in the am so I think I'm "safe"! lol