The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has a Nigie that milk stared in the top 10% in the nation. this spring her goat gave birth to twins. a buck and a doe. when it was born I said we hit the trifecta. they were trii colored polled and had blue eyes.
last night she posted them for sale. this morning one was sold.
My wife needed this boost in spirit.
she has worked hard to get the goats to this quality

·
Premium Member
4,752 Posts
My wife has a Nigie that milk stared in the top 10% in the nation. this spring her goat gave birth to twins. a buck and a doe. when it was born I said we hit the trifecta. they were trii colored polled and had blue eyes.
That is WONDERFUL! Congrats!

·
Registered
31,518 Posts
Awesome!! Congratulations

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,746 Posts
Congratulations! So now is your wife the one that is smiling every day now? (dance)That quite an honor! Congrats on the twins and for the sale! :neat:

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow !!!!!!
she just told me to cut two of the bucks out and wether the rest. the rest do not meet her standards and would not represent her herd well.
I asked you are going to sell the two bucks i am going to cut out and move to the buck pens?
she said nope they are stud prospects for our herd.
I have to admit that the two little bucks are shure handsome boys.

·
Registered
216 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's so nice to see all of your hard work and breeding strategies pay off. That's AWESOME that her doe made Top Ten!! : ) She has lots to be proud of!

·
Registered
216 Posts
PS: Soooo HAPPY to see you so supportive and proud of your wife and her efforts! That seems to be quite rare nowadays. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts