The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An "apology" to my secret santa because I am apparently DYSLEXIC! I got the list of likes/dislikes/wishlist.... and I printed it out and took it shopping with me. ANd then I chose something from the "dislike like"! ANd let me tell you how tickled I was to find "the perfect gift," until I got home and printed out the shipping label and saw that I'd read the wrong side of the paper!

SO with much love to my secret santa recipient -- and you'll know who you are when you open the pkg and wonder "Why did she get me this?" -- I want to get another one for you!

·
14,615 Posts
Denise you're a riot! If I received something from secret santa like that it would defintely crack me up...it would make it all the more memorable.

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
I would laugh so hard and probably realize what had happened! I know that must be terribly embarrassing for you, but I think everyone here has a great spirit and sense of humor and won't be offended

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I'm not too embarrassed, b/c we're all pretty good sports here -- but what a dork! It's just so funny that I was all impressed with myself (ha ha) and had bought it over a week b4 I mailed it -- only then did when I looked at the paper again for the addy, did I realize what I'd done....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts