The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, send me to the loony bin. I just bought another goat! But, I've been wanting a LaMancha forever so here she is.......

It was hard to get pictures of her since she was running away from everyone. All my other girls seemed to be freaked by the fact that she had no ears! :ROFL:

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
She's very pretty! I've heard them say "You don't milk the ears!" And from what I've heard they are prodigious milkers!

I had a sow once that had her ears frozen off (I got her afterward, of course)...for a long time pigs with ears looked funny to me. :slapfloor:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep her bum is green from the tattoo ink. She was tattooed right before I loaded her into the crate.

She's a standard LaMancha but I will be breeding her to one of my ND bucks so I get some mini's! Oh, and she is ADGA registered. :D

And boy were the ones in milk there nice! Big huge teats! I wanted to milk them! lol

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Oh she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me miss mine so badly!!!! Oh she's gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!

Oh and hey, if you find a ride to the looney bin, see if they have room for one more. I need to come along too. I just got another buck. :help:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! I am super excited about her. She is only about 3 months so I can't breed her for a while, but that doesn't bother me.

Everyone at Longvu was really nice and they offered to teach me how to show! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts