The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
OMG!!! he is so adorable, he looks like he should be hanging out in some secret part of the black forest or something!!

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
What a cutie! I am sure he is gonna make all the ladies very happy! ;)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Wow , he is stunning ! He really looks like a character from a goat story book , lol Very handsome fellow :)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Gosh I just looked at him again , he is GORGEOUS !!!!!
I absolutely love him !!!
Well taken care of too , wow , what a find !

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Dang ! You made out big time with these goats !
Twilight is really pretty too :)
I would love to see more of her !

·
Proud goat momma
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm going to recruit my oldest boy to help me hold goats for pics later(its 530 am...I'm the only one up after 5 hours of sleep lol) there's another that looks like twilight(cookie) but she has the shaggier "mane" from her dad. She is pretty cool looking
A couple of the yearlings have udders. They hand bred so they say they aren't bred. I guess they must be precocious udders. Does that mean they will be good producers?

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
WOW!!!!! you definitely lucked out with this purchase!!! congrats, and i CAN'T WAIT to see pictures of the rest of the herd!

·
379 Posts
Love your new herd!!! You sure got a good deal. Were they going out of goats or something? Love what you are doing on your farm. We live just up the road from you near Houlton!! We too try to raise all our own food. It's great huh?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts