I feel I must share this with everyone

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by branchari, Aug 21, 2009.

1. branchari

branchari Guest

Aug 20, 2009
    I came across this site a few weeks ago listed on bestfarmbuys.com. I thought it was a joke or some kind of trick to buy this lotion. Well they claimed that it helped so many different skin problems and after much debating about it, I thought I would give it a try. My daughter has a skin condition which I have not found anything to help her even by a doctor, so what was I to lose right? Well I bought a bottle of their lotion and after it arrived, I rubbed it all over my daughters rashes on her arms. My lord I could not believe it. After a few applications, it was going away. Still to this day, if her rash even attempts to show itself, we apply the lotion and it goes away. I am truly amazed and probably the most excited mother I know. We have been dealing with this skin condition for several years and for one lotion to do something like this so fast is amazing. So after we used this for my daughters problem, we read about other things they claim it to help and we tried it out. So far I agree with their acne removal and mosquito bite healer. I do not have babies to try it on but I just cannot say enough. I am not sure how it works on all the other things but I am 100% convinced. I have already bought 5 more bottles to keep on hand. If I remember right, they only charge $6 for their bottles. Or maybe $7. I am not sure. But for that price, you can't go wrong.

I hope my sharing will help others that may need something like this. I have not bought any of the other products except for the lotion so I am not sure the others may work for us yet, but when I do, I will share that too LOL.

Oh, here is the website if you want to check it out yourself.
    www.olsonsfreedomranch.com

Marie

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    welcome...branchari.... :wink: :greengrin:

That is terrific news.. :thumbup: ..I am so happy ...you found a miracle cure....I thank you.. for sharing it with us... and I'm sure ...that others will thank you... and benefit from it as well.... :hug: :wink: :greengrin:

3. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    sorry to appear negative... but this post does smell of spam to me. It being the only post made by this user, etc... many apologies if I'm wrong, but it looks just like spam to me.
    LW

4. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I hate to say it....but I was thinking the exact same thing as LW as I read this post.

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I completely understand... your concerns about scams and thank you both for watching for it ........This however ...is not a scam ...... :wink: :greengrin:
    branchari ...AKA "Marie"... wants to introduce herself.... :wink:
    viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10516

6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Welcome Marie :wave: ......glad to have you here.....Just never saw where you had posted before.... :doh: Oh my part! So sorry........you will find this forum so valuable!

7. powderhooves

powderhooves New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Okay......I went ahead and bought some for my son. He has one finger that has a chronic issue. The only thing I've found that has helped is Aloe. He's had this since he was 5 years old and he's now 22. He has used some things which help a bit but nothing that clears it up completely. I'll check back in once I get the results. For $10 total with shipping I think it's worth a try.

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    good luck ...powderhooves....I will pray ...that it works for your son... :pray:

9. branchari

branchari Guest

Aug 20, 2009
    Just saw the post. I couldn't seem to find it back until I clicked on my link at the top LOL. I sure hope it works for you like it does for me. Let me know ok.

Hi everyone.

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you are such a sweet person...branchari....I am hoping... it works for her ....as well as it has worked for your little one.. .... :hug: